วันเสาร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

I will illustrate anything for you using line art

I will illustrate anything for you using line art 

 I can draw from existing photos as well as from imagination. It can either be in my own style or one of your choice, let me know.

PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE IDEAS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. I really appreciate it. I would need clear descriptions from you and I ask lots of questions before committing so please bear with it and respond before the deadline is up. Thanks a lot :)

The packages are as below. Please read it carefully AND I encourage you to message me before you place an order

  1. Simple drawing: 1 or 2 items without background costs $5
  2. Complicated drawing with lots of items and details costs $20 (background included)
*Color, high resolution, background, commercial use are available as gig extras. Choose whatever you need.
**Discounts are offered for bulk orders.

If you are still not sure what to choose, let me know through messages. I will gladly help you out with the options. 
Thanks a lot, looking forward to working with you!

https://www.fiverr.com/?referral_campaign=RPCampaign1&referral_invitee=social&referral_inviter=44887963&referral_key=94eede0240b7b5a440887961324873d1798260ea&utm_campaign=referral_program_show&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=gplus&utm_term=

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น