วันเสาร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

I will do any graphic work for you in 24 hours

I will do any graphic work for you in 24 hours

 

Hello, 


I am Dee, a graphic designer, and here is w
hat I do:

  • Logo Design 
  • Flyer, Poster, Brochure design,
  • Business Card Design
  • Holiday Card Design 
  • Stationary design,
  • Social media covers and ads,
  • Headers for websites
  • Facebook Cover Photos
  • Facebook Ads
  • Book covers
  • ...and more...

What you will get: JPG, PNG (transparent background) and .PDF files - all in high resolution (print ready!)

Delivery time: If you are in hurry just let me know - and you can get your project done in less then 6 hours! Please, contact me for additional details.

Some of my works you can see here: goo.gl/YTvdnk (print/flyers/posters/cards) and 
goo.gl/qlBLc9 (logo design).
Please, contact me before ordering so I can get details about your project and give you precise price depending on complexity of your project.

Additional note:
  • For custom offers please contact me thru inbox.
  • For multi page brochure please contact me before placing an order
  • You have to provide me all material you want me to use (text, images, logo...)
  • Removing background from photos for flyers, banners... is additional $5
  • For bigger prints, please contact me to get precise price.

Thank you.
Dee
 https://www.fiverr.com/?referral_campaign=RPCampaign1&referral_invitee=social&referral_inviter=44887963&referral_key=94eede0240b7b5a440887961324873d1798260ea&utm_campaign=referral_program_show&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=gplus&utm_term=

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น