วันเสาร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

I will create most amazing INFOGRAPHIC

I will create most amazing INFOGRAPHIC 

 

I'm Top Rated Infographic Designer at Fiverr with 2,300+ Positive Reviews!


I will make a beautiful infographic on your topic. Before give you a quote I have to see the exact stats/text/data/info you want me to turn into infographic.


For one GIG you'll get 10 points infographic.


What stands for "point"?
"97% of marketers are using infographics for gaining backlinks"
" Spend at least 5 minutes a day updating your Facebook Page"
"Stand up and go to work"

Each of these are points. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.


IMPORTANT NOTES!!!


  1. If you want me to collect the data for your infographic order the Gig Extra for it ($10).
  2. If you want to have more than 10 points please order one more gig for every 10 points you want.
  3. Write the exact data/stats/info in doc file or paste it in the message box.
  4. If your data/stats/info is in image, please write it as doc and then send it OR order one more gig for every 10 points you have in the image.
  5. If you want to order more than one infographic at once don't. Keep them in separated orders.
  6. If you have size requirements-send them!!



Check the samples and my Gig Extras for more value to your order...



All my gigs at Fiverr:

http://www.fiverr.com/rozerart

 

 https://www.fiverr.com/?referral_campaign=RPCampaign1&referral_invitee=social&referral_inviter=44887963&referral_key=94eede0240b7b5a440887961324873d1798260ea&utm_campaign=referral_program_show&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=gplus&utm_term=

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น